Genting Malaysia Reopen Casino Soon
After a long time of inactivity due to the ravaging COVID-19, a lot of industries and establishments are resuming gradually after adhering to strict measures to prevent further spread of the virus.
Just as expected, Genting Malaysia has joined a host of other casinos to announce the reopening of its flagship; Resort World Genting (RWG). According to the announcement, the date for this resumption is on Friday, 19th June 2020, by 10 am.
This is coming a few days after the company authorized the operations of non-gambling properties including Resorts Works Kijal and Resorts World Langkawi. This development will ensure that only “reward members” gain access to the Genting Casino. Moreover, the date for general entry is still unknown.
Resort World Genting (RWG) is also expected to adopt strict health and safety protocols targeted at curbing the ever-spreading COVID-19…
According to reports, RWG has masterminded certain processes and created a comprehensive plan to ensure that safety is guaranteed within the environment. And of course, this is in accordance with the guidelines provided by the government and is in line with the standard for best practices.
To achieve this goal, some of the measures that the RWG has mapped out to implement are:
- To maintain social distancing by expanding the facilities and ensuring that each visiting member maintains the distance of at least 2 feet apart.
- Improved disinfection, sterilization, and general cleaning processes. This also includes the fumigation of the environment.
- Providing and implementing the proper use of face masks within the vicinity. Of course, without a nose mask, there won’t be an entry.
- Provision of automatic handwashing and hand sanitizing equipment.
- Introduction of service ambassadors into the system. These people are specially trained customer care officials who will assist in ensuring that the returning customers get acquainted with the new health and safety protocols.
More of Gentling’s non-gaming platforms are expected to open very soon, with Resorts World Awana expected to start operations on Friday. Also, Gentling express buses and Awana Skyway Cable cars are also to resume operations shortly.
The entire locations had been closed since the prime minister of Malaysia, Muhyiddin Yassin first announced the national lockdown on the 18th of March, 2020.
Because of the long-awaited re-opening of the Resorts World Genting, a Japanese brokerage (Nomura) presumed that the eventual ease of lockdown will bring about an increased number of visiting guests.
Moreover, two renowned analysts, named; Alpa Aggarwal and Tushar Mohata suggested that there will be a massive rise in patronage since over 70% of guests who visit Genting highlands are locals. In other words, International flight restrictions will have little or no downturn effect on Genting Malaysia.
Remember that just recently, Bursa Malaysia filing reported that Genting Malaysia also inaugurated its retail outlet in Birmingham, England. Preparations are also ongoing to start up other Genting casino facilities in strategic areas of the UK.
Finally, It will interest you to know that the British authorities made it clear that the newly established casinos will be operational starting from July.
World Getting Malaysia is taking the world by storm!
To read more casino news articles, click links below: